Bois Impérial – Scented Candle 270 GRBy Quentin Bisch
Your favorite perfume available in a 270 grs – 9.5 OZ. scented candle
Freshly crushed and spicy Thai Basil leaves meet the sparkling peppery and grapefruit facets of Nepalese Timut Pepper absolute. A brilliant combination that contrasts perfectly with the bold woody signature of the fragrance.
A green, rich and earthy Haitian Vetiver oil echoes with Georgywood – an exclusive molecule with powerful cedarwood tones. This vibrating woody association is illuminated by the sophisticated floralcy of Petalia.
Majestic Akigalawood truly signs the fragrance. This exclusive natural ingredient is upcycled from Patchouli through a biotechnology process. Its unique spicy-woody character is enhanced by a rich Indonesian Patchouli oil and a powerful, sustainable note of Ambrofix.
Scented candle delicately perfumed with Bois Impérial by Quentin Bisch. Highly concentrated at 12%, mineral wax, cotton wick.
Cruelty free / not tested on animals – Vegan – Phthalate free
- Highly concentrated at 12%
- Made in France
- Total burning length : 90 hours
- Mineral Wax – Cotton wick
- At first, the candle should burn between 1 or 2 hours, allowing the wax to completely liquefy.
- Remember to trim the wick regularly.
- After burning a candle, it is recommended to ventilate its interior.
- Little bonus : to reuse your glass once the candle is burnt out, place it in the freezer for a few hours. Then, flip your candle over with a snap and you’re done !